A good fit is essential for a professional look and for wearer comfort. Follow the guidelines below when sizing your Beeswift garments.
Use the following guide to find the correct size fitment of Beeswift products.
Chest or Bust - Measure over the fullest part of the chest under the arms and straight across the back.
Waist - Measure around the natural waistline with the tape snug but not too tight.
Hips - Measure the fullest part of the body, generally 20cm below the waist.
Inside Leg - Measure from the crotch to the floor to determine your normal leg measurement.
- Do not measure over clothing.
- Do not pull the measuring tape too tight.
- Do take the measurement from the fullest part of the body.
- Do ask someone else to help for greater accuracy.
- Do use the same units of measurement when placing your order.
- Do check the garment is sized in inches(?) or centimetres(cm).
- Do make sure the garment can accommodate the largest measurement.